Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 7: Where is My Writing Today?

Right now, I believe that I am somewhere between the prewriting and drafting stages of writing.  After reading some feedback from my classmates, I was able to solidify my argument a little more and make it stronger.  I am at the point where I am making my argument stronger and I am locating research that will help to support my main points.  For me, I am essentially in the REFINING stage and I am making everything stronger.

The article would suggest that I become more structured in my critique of my writing and begin to ask questions.  My questions may start off as general, such as, "What makes this piece good?" to more specific, like, "What is my thesis statement?"  At this point, I need to make sure that my audience can understand my writing and that it correlates with my true meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment