Thursday, February 14, 2013

Week 4: My Own Style

Hmmm...what sorts of style considerations are appropriate for the research paper I am developing?  I am still wondering what is expected in terms of style.  I would expect that the style should be more of an academic style, yet it should be stylistic enough to seduce the reader to want to read more.  After reading about style, it seems like I have more freedom regarding what should happen in the paper, but since it is a research paper, I would expect that the focus should be well-developed so that the reader can move through the writing with ease.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do look for an academic style in this paper, but there is considerable leeway in what counts as academic these days. We'll be talking about this as we proceed.

    ReplyDelete