Thursday, February 14, 2013

Writing Process (In Class 2/14)

The writing process for me has bot been a linear process.  When I first read about Invention, Arrangement, Style, etc., I believed that this would be a linear process.  I thought that I would organize my thoughts, write an outline, and then get busy writing.  What I am discovering is that I continue to have these fluid movements from one to the next.   I thought that my first research question was where I would be, so then I felt free to move to arrangement.  As I moved through the process of organizing my ideas and thinking about my voice, I realized that maybe I had not asked the best question..maybe my question needed to be refined more.  As I watch myself move through the process, I am constantly wondering how the process works for my own students and what they must be experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment