Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 3: 2nd Issue


My second issue of research is the issue of plagiarism and to reduce it on campus.  Specifically, I may ask: How can plagiarism be reduced on campus? This is more of a procedural stasis where I would investigate both punitive and non-punitive methods for reducing plagiarism in college.  I may also look at current policies that regulate plagiarism and investigate how they could be changed.  The position that I take is that it is a serious issue and there needs to be more stringent education and procedures to counteract plagiarism.

In this case, the process of formulating better questions was also challenging; however, I appreciate that the procedure forced me to think deeply about the issues and it gave me the opportunity to approach both topics from several different vantage points.

No comments:

Post a Comment