Thursday, April 25, 2013

In Class 4/25: What More Could I Do With Reflection?

The main thing that I could have done with my reflection was continue to write.  While I was writing this paper, I realized that ideas were bursting out all over the place.  I could have written for days on this class.  The one thing that I really failed to communicate was the "where do we go from here?" topic.  I ask myself how can I incorporate more of the things that I learned into my classroom.  I also wonder...what would be a good class to take that will reiterate many of the important things we learned here?  I am almost hungry for a sequel or something.

I also wished that I had looked more into subliminal advertising and how the poster made me feel that I had to be good at getting my point across.  It sounds off topic, but it is something that I could reflect on more.

No comments:

Post a Comment